I have been tagged by fellow friend and librarian Pamela Hill to participate in the fun “6 Things” meme! It is hard for me to limit it to 6 things, but here goes!
- Seeing the happiness on a teacher or student’s face after I have done something to help him/her.
- My four dachshunds–their unconditional love is appreciated and cherished at all times.
- Being outdoors in nature—Emerson and Thoreau were wise in seeing the connections between nature and human’s state of well-being.
- Working on my 1950 cottage house—while it has been hard work and there are miles to go, nurturing this little house and feathering the nest is immensely gratifying. There’s no place like home.
- Opening a new shipment of library books—I never get tired of this! I always feel a bit giddy when the boxes arrive!
- Spending times with my loved ones, family and true friends.
Here are the rules for this meme:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post six things that make you happy along with these rules.
- Then tag six others (letting them know, of course).
- Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.